Enjoy your pool more today and every day.
Welcome all residents of Highland Village Texas. We are your source for weekly neighborhood swimming pool service. Our company is family owned and operated, serving Highland Village, TX with two generations of experience in swimming pool care. Our passion is to provide you and your family with healthy and blue pool water from local people you can trust. We are in the pool business to save you time, protect your investment, and provide a pleasant swimming environment for you with one of our pool service plans.
Full and Partial Service Plans for Highland Village Pool Owners
Please note: For residents who have a spa attached to the swimming pool, all our service services listed will include your spa. And this can cause the monthly price to adjust.
Have you ever thought about renovating your pool? Highland Village Neighborhood Pool Service offers more than just Pool Service. Browse our list of pool remodeling ideas and give us a call to discuss your desires.
Why not let this February be pool renovation month! Many of you have been dreaming about remodeling your pool for years. So while we are keeping your pool maintained in this Highland Village weather, schedule a remodeling consultation with our pool building company of choice: Renovations & Remodeling of Plano and start your dream pool project.
Our Pool Service Technicians use pool supplies from leading companies such as Jandy, Polaris, Hayward, and Pentair.
Our Comprehensive 23 Point Pool Maintenance Program
With your swimming pool on our Highland Village service route, every week a technician will preform these checks and services:
Checking your Pool Chemicals and Water Balancing
- pH (Potential Hydrogen) - maintain
- Total Alkalinity - maintain
- Total Chlorine - maintain
- Chloramines - maintain
- Salt Content - maintained on saltwater pools
- Chlorine - maintain
- Temperature & pH Factor - check
- Total Dissolved Solids - check
- Water Hardness (Calcium Hardness) - check (startup chemical)
- Temperature Check (for pH Factor Calculation) - check
- Cyanuric Acid (Stabilizer / Conditioner) - check (startup chemical)
- Check and empty pump strainer baskets
- Check and empty skimmer baskets
- Check and empty sweep debris bags
- Check and clean sweep finger/wall screen
- Check sweep operation
- Monthly filter backwashing for DE filters, weekly for sand filters
- Monitor and maintain valves for suction and circulation
- Brush spa
- Brush walls and steps
- Hose vacuum *
- Leaf / venturi vacuum *
- Net the swimming pool surface and bottom *
Checks on Your Pool Equipment
Regular Pool Cleaning
* Only on the Full Service Plan.
Our company stands behind all of our work with our Service Guarantee.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your pool.
Public Parks & Recreation in Highland Village
Lewisville Lake makes Highland Village a great spot for parks with scenic views and many water activities. There are 13 parks within the city limits including a tennis center, recreation center, and a public campground along the lake. The Pilot Knoll Park Campground has several sites where you can set up an RV or tent. The city does not maintain a public pool for its residents. Instead there are public community activities such as fitness classes, family campouts, photo contests, and community recreational leagues.
Request service or call us at 972-471-9005 to get an estimate on servicing your pool.